These are HARD to write. This is my 23rd draft! I’m super social, love to entertain (bbq’s are my specialty) and try to get a swim in at the local pool as much as I can. I was born and raised down the freeway in North Vancouver but love the Fraser Valley, and the great Country Music I get to play every night.
If you weren’t a DJ, what would you be?
- A kindergarten teacher, mine was amazing-always idolized her!
What band would you like to be a member of?
- Fleetwood Mac, love to learn some things from Stevie Nicks!
If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
- A boy! …only for a day though.
What was your favorite moment in radio?
- So far, my first paycheque…wait, I get payed for this?
If you had your own band, what would the name be?
- Never Odd or Even… it’s a palindrome, (reads the same backwards and forwards) pretty nifty right?
Favorite Web Sites?
- Twitter because I’m a news junkie and that’s the place for breaking news, not that I don’t enjoy it for amusing videos as well.
- HuffingtonPost.com –catch up on world news, learn the latest about Taylor Swift and watch the worst informercials of all time all in one place.
- IMDB- No need anymore to rack your brain to figure out where else you’ve seen that actress in the movie you’re watching. Just a click away now!
- Swimming. I’m a waterbaby.
What celebrity do you absolutely hate?
- Angelina Jolie. It’s not just cause she may or may not be a homewrecker, I’m just not a fan of her acting plain and simple. Plus those lips bug me!
What is your guilty pleasure?
- I know my nemesis is movie theatre popcorn. As for my guilty pleasure, probably Oprah’s Behind the Scenes of Season 25 show. And maybe a bit of Oprah. Just a bit.
What is your favorite cartoon character?
- Does Rainbow Bright count?
Do you have any weird talents?
- I can do a somewhat realistic and scary (according to my friends) baby cry and laugh.
What is your lotto 649 plan?
- How much we talking here? Helping the family out. Travel. Maybe even to Space-hey you can do that now with enough money right? And if enough permits have a few houses all around Europe.
What scares you the most and why?
- To be honest. Car accidents. Everyone please drive safe and responsibly.
What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
- Give the eulogy at my dad’s service. But it was also the best thing I’ve ever done.
What was the most embarrassing experience you had at work?
- I served for years, and one of my first gigs was as a carhop. No rollerskates but I did have to serve cars and carry that big awkward long tray out with one hand. Got pretty good at it. But when my friends showed up one evening and decided to distract me with some weird noise, I lost by balance, tipped the tray and lost a burger platter along with boiling coffee all down my back. All in front of an audience of diners!
What 3 objects or things you dislike most and why?
- Alarm clock-not a morning person, Vacuum-hate the sound, creepy crawlers- eyuk!